Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 05:26:39 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  I DON'T SELL OR EVEN ADVISE PEOPLE ABOUT RIGGING.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I DON'T SELL OR EVEN ADVISE PEOPLE ABOUT RIGGING.  (Read 1968 times)
sonosail
Administrator

« on: March 25, 2014, 08:58:07 am »

The world is littered with small sailboats, in various states of disrepair, but crucially, without the original rigging.
For all those who happened to have come into posession of one of these, I am most sympathetic. It's possible that, with persistence, you will end up with a sailing gem. 
I try to present a record/picture of as many boats as possible as they were first delivered from the builder/manufacturer.
Beyond that I CAN'T HELP!
I DON'T SELL RIGGING, and I DON'T ADVISE people about rigging!
(In most cases I wouldn't be qualified to do so and I would tell you the wrong thing.
I also know more about how NOT to FIX boats than most people,  and hardly anything of value about how to do it right.

PLEASE don't send me personal Emails asking where you can find the rigging for an XZY 15 that you inherited from your brother in law. (I get a least 3 like this a day.)
I do answer most of them politely, by the way.
But It can be a little trying once in a while.

Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length