Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2016, 04:51:06 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  prindle monohull....rare?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: prindle monohull....rare?  (Read 2534 times)
prindle monohull?
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: prindle nomad14, hobie 18

« on: July 10, 2011, 12:28:18 pm »

i have a prindle nomad 14 monohull. according to the internet it doesn't exist. anybody have any info?
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 03:34:20 pm »

i have a prindle nomad 14 monohull. according to the internet it doesn't exist. anybody have any info?
Let me get back to you, but I know something about this particular boat.
It's a Geoff Prindle design. But I would like to see the documentation that you have if that's possible.

Regards,
Randy Browning
prindle monohull?
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: prindle nomad14, hobie 18

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:45:30 pm »

all i had was a photo copied manual showing how to assemble the boat,(mast,rudder,ect) on the cover was a picture of someone sailing in one and a title "prindle nomad 14" i'll look around for it and get back to you. what ever it is, shes fast! is it normal for a sailboat to plain out like a power boat? i'm no expert but iv'e had a few small boats (snark,sunfish,laser,hobiecats) and this is the only one that does it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:51:21 pm by prindle monohull? » Logged
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 11:28:45 am »

all i had was a photo copied manual showing how to assemble the boat,(mast,rudder,ect) on the cover was a picture of someone sailing in one and a title "prindle nomad 14" i'll look around for it and get back to you. what ever it is, shes fast! is it normal for a sailboat to plain out like a power boat? i'm no expert but iv'e had a few small boats (snark,sunfish,laser,hobiecats) and this is the only one that does it.
They do exist. I've seen at least one. I even have an entry here:
http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=6850
Prindle did know how to design a boat. Even a monohull.  Though I don't think he made too many.
rb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length