Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2016, 03:04:02 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  New Information, Corrections, Omissions etc.
| | |-+  Rebel 16 sold
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rebel 16 sold  (Read 2097 times)
kendall
Pick-up Crew

« on: July 23, 2011, 09:21:14 am »

Hi.........I emailed the gent that had the rebel 16 in the "for sale by owner" area of your great site.

He has it sold and commented that he had no idea how the Ad got to your site

so whether or not this info is "good enough" for you since it is not from the owner, I submit it.
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:27:55 pm »

Hi.........I emailed the gent that had the rebel 16 in the "for sale by owner" area of your great site.

He has it sold and commented that he had no idea how the Ad got to your site

so whether or not this info is "good enough" for you since it is not from the owner, I submit it.
Thank you for the compliment and the update. The ad is quite old, but I can only suggest that this person doesn't remember placing it here, because I wouldn't have put here on my own. I can look through my emails to confirm, but why bother.  I'm glad this persona was able to sell his boat, and I hope you can find another that meets your requirements.

Regards,
Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
MacGyver
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Korsar16, RoyalViking27, D15, Unknown18,

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 09:47:54 am »

Did you ever find a demon? I assume that you want a Demon15 by Advance Sailboat Corp?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length