Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2016, 03:28:01 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  New Information, Corrections, Omissions etc.
| | |-+  Marieholm 26
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marieholm 26  (Read 6125 times)
boatworks.thoreau
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Whitby Continental 25 Folkboat

« on: December 26, 2011, 07:45:20 am »

attached is the proper drawing of a Marieholm 26 by Marieholms Bruk Sweden. Drawn by Tord Sunden

Great site! Thanks
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:29:54 pm »

attached is the proper drawing of a Marieholm 26 by Marieholms Bruk Sweden. Drawn by Tord Sunden

Great site! Thanks

Terrific. Much better image than I had, plus corrected specs.
Very much appreciated.
http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=385

Regards,
Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
boatworks.thoreau
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Whitby Continental 25 Folkboat

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 03:50:26 am »

no. thank you for the site.
But there is one more correction for all the Marieholm builder's boats.
All the Marieholm boats built prior to the Marieholm 33, were manufactured by Marieholms Bruk, in Sweden.

Marieholm marine center (NL) bought the rights to use the Marieholm name to build Marieholm 33s (earlier Swedish version is called Fortissimo) in the Netherlands, long after Marieholms Bruk in Sweden closed it's doors.

To be clear
The only Marieholm boat made in the Netherlands, and not in Sweden is the Marieholm 33, which they are currently producing on order only.

Marieholms Bruk (Sweden)
IF BOAT (U.S. name International Folkboat)
Marieholm 26
Marieholm 261
Marieholm 32
Marieholm 32E
Marieholm 28
Marieholm 281
Fortissimo (33)
Marieholm 20
Marieholm 16

Marieholm Marine Centre (NL) builders of
Marieholm 33 & Friendship Yachts

Here are the drawings and a few pictures for the Marieholm 261. this later model 26 does not have a page.
The specs can be found here http://www.marieholm261.de/sites/marieholm/marieholm_01.html

sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 10:00:23 am »

Thanks again for your interest.
I have just now done some work in updating the Marieholm 'catalogue'. I don't really have much of my own on most of these boats so I have relied on things you have contributed as well a few items I have found on the web. A few major gaps still, but a lot better than it was. Still would like to do some kind of short 'blurb' on the original (Swedish) company, about which have yet to find much. (partially due to a language barrier.) Hard to find much on the 28/281. I guess these are somewhat rare.
You can check it if you get a chance. A few errors no doubt. Many of the dates are hard to nail down.

Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length