Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2016, 11:57:37 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  Hunter 430 Owners manual
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hunter 430 Owners manual  (Read 3931 times)
matjed
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Hunter 430

« on: January 16, 2012, 09:42:34 am »

Hi, i'm new here. I tried on google it but couldn't find anywhere. Does anyone have and would like to share or know where i can find Hunter 430 Owners manual?

I also need electrical system specification.

I'd very much appreciated for any information you can give me.

Thanks!
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:44:23 pm »

Hi, i'm new here. I tried on google it but couldn't find anywhere. Does anyone have and would like to share or know where i can find Hunter 430 Owners manual?

I also need electrical system specification.

I'd very much appreciated for any information you can give me.

Thanks!

Hunter is still very much in business.www.huntermarine.com If you contact them, I'm sure they will have what you're looking for.
matjed
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Hunter 430

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 02:24:33 pm »

Thanks for the response. Yes i asked customer service at huntermarine.com. Eddie was very quick in responding and provide me with the Owners manual. That was great.

The thing is that the boat was on fire and i need complete electrical wiring documentation unfortunately huntermarine.com doesn't have it. Any ideas where should i ask for it?

Appreciated your help!
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 11:31:18 am »

Thanks for the response. Yes i asked customer service at huntermarine.com. Eddie was very quick in responding and provide me with the Owners manual. That was great.

The thing is that the boat was on fire and i need complete electrical wiring documentation unfortunately huntermarine.com doesn't have it. Any ideas where should i ask for it?

Appreciated your help!

If a wiring diagram isn't included in the owners manual (hard to believe), I would be led to suspect that 430's don't all have the same wiring. It's not like this a an ancient model or anything. 
If electrical stuff is not your thing, you may want to have a professional at least look at it. Of course, it may be that you have already done that.  In addition, try Yahoo groups.  I would be surprised if there aren't several dealing the boats by Hunter (US)
One explanation might be that since Hunters are made and sold all over the world, there are different wiring diagrams for different countries in order to comply with different standards, using different locally available components.   Just a thought.

rb
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 11:54:03 am »

Happened to see this which may account for no wiring diagram.  There was a recall:

http://www.sailmagazine.com/boatworks/BW5_Hunter430_Winter05.pdf

rb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length