Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2016, 03:27:36 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  New Information, Corrections, Omissions etc.
| | |-+  illaim Crealock designs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: illaim Crealock designs  (Read 1817 times)
Ian McD
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Creala (Crealock) 40

« on: February 29, 2012, 10:43:02 pm »

I note that the Creala 40 cutter, Creala 40 Pilothouse and the Creala 36 are omitted from the list of Crealocks designs.  I own a Creala 40 which is 40 foot on deck and I unbdestand it was made is Taiwan.  The interior looks to be a stretched PS 37 with a much higher standard of fitout.  The specs and boat in general looks similar to the PS Crealock 40.  My boat was launched in 1998.  Any furher information on my boat would be much appreciated. 
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 02:58:50 pm »

I note that the Creala 40 cutter, Creala 40 Pilothouse and the Creala 36 are omitted from the list of Crealocks designs.  I own a Creala 40 which is 40 foot on deck and I unbdestand it was made is Taiwan.  The interior looks to be a stretched PS 37 with a much higher standard of fitout.  The specs and boat in general looks similar to the PS Crealock 40.  My boat was launched in 1998.  Any furher information on my boat would be much appreciated.

I have read about the 40. I was under the impression that no more than 4 were built. (Creala was the name of the builder????)  Never found anything more specific than that.

rb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length