Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2016, 11:51:02 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  Grampian 22 or Classic 22
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grampian 22 or Classic 22  (Read 2270 times)
Barrie Buoy
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Grampian

« on: July 06, 2009, 09:07:57 am »

What is the feature(s) that distinguishes the Grampian 22 from the Classic 22? I recently bought one a Grampian and the owner did not know which it was. The sail and hull number is 49.
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 11:05:07 am »

What is the feature(s) that distinguishes the Grampian 22 from the Classic 22? I recently bought one a Grampian and the owner did not know which it was. The sail and hull number is 49.
I don't know if there is any real difference.  The CLASSIC 22 is the earlier name they used. Appears that it was changed to Grampian as they consolidated their brand with the other boats that were designed in house. 

Also there is another version called the Ontario 22 that appears to have been built after grampian went out of business. It's likely that they aquired the molds since this one also looks identical.
I should add that I have never actually seen any of these other than in pictures.

rb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length