Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2016, 06:34:20 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Attachments and forum software.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Attachments and forum software.  (Read 2934 times)
sonosail
Administrator

« on: December 12, 2009, 02:41:19 pm »

For some reason, (and I have spent hours trying to figure out why) the system no longer allows file attachments. For this, and some other reasons, I'll be switching to another type of software called Vbulletin. (probably in the next month or so) From what I've read, I can import all the previous users and message into the new software. The only problem is that there is no way to import the original passwords. How I will handle this is yet to be determined.

rb
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 04:11:55 pm »

Seems to be working now. Eventually I probably will still switch to vbulletin. But not as big a priority now.

For some reason, (and I have spent hours trying to figure out why) the system no longer allows file attachments. For this, and some other reasons, I'll be switching to another type of software called Vbulletin. (probably in the next month or so) From what I've read, I can import all the previous users and message into the new software. The only problem is that there is no way to import the original passwords. How I will handle this is yet to be determined.

rb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length