Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2016, 03:27:32 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  New Information, Corrections, Omissions etc.
| | |-+  Schock W. D.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Schock W. D.  (Read 2598 times)
janeschock
Pick-up Crew

« on: January 12, 2010, 11:18:16 am »

We appreciate the listing on your site and would appreciate a few changes:
1.  Please change the website address to www.wdschock.com.
2.  In the second paragraph, please add to the end of the paragraph:  In recent years the company has added a series of Harbor daysailors. Boats currently in production include the Sabot, Lido 14, Harbor 14, Harbor 20, Santana 22, Harbor 25, and Harbor 30.
3.  In the third paragraph, Scott is actually the son of W. D. Schock. He his Tom's brother. He and his wife Marie own Schock Boats in Newport Beach, California, which is a completely separate company. They sell Grady Whites, Boston Whalers, and outboard motors. It would probably be best to delete mention of Scott and Marie since they are not actually affiliated with W. D. Schock Corp.
4.  To the By This Builder List, please add Capri 14 - 1960, change Snowbird to 1961, change Santana 30 + 15 to Santana 30/30, add Harbor 14 - 2004, add Harbor 25 - 2007, add Harbor 30 - 2010.
                                                                        THANK YOU,     Jane Schock
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 04:00:05 pm »

Jane:
Thanks for the update.
Made the changes you indicated (I think)
Let me know if I have it right.  Or if there is some specific text you wish to have in the builder description, just send it to me. 
Didn't know about the Harbor 30, so I will be adding that as soon as I get a chance.

Regards,
Randy Browning
Norwalk, CT USA
sailboatdata.com

We appreciate the listing on your site and would appreciate a few changes:
1.  Please change the website address to www.wdschock.com.
2.  In the second paragraph, please add to the end of the paragraph:  In recent years the company has added a series of Harbor daysailors. Boats currently in production include the Sabot, Lido 14, Harbor 14, Harbor 20, Santana 22, Harbor 25, and Harbor 30.
3.  In the third paragraph, Scott is actually the son of W. D. Schock. He his Tom's brother. He and his wife Marie own Schock Boats in Newport Beach, California, which is a completely separate company. They sell Grady Whites, Boston Whalers, and outboard motors. It would probably be best to delete mention of Scott and Marie since they are not actually affiliated with W. D. Schock Corp.
4.  To the By This Builder List, please add Capri 14 - 1960, change Snowbird to 1961, change Santana 30 + 15 to Santana 30/30, add Harbor 14 - 2004, add Harbor 25 - 2007, add Harbor 30 - 2010.
                                                                        THANK YOU,     Jane Schock
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length