Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2016, 10:26:53 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  Nelson / Marek 43
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nelson / Marek 43  (Read 2184 times)
zumaboat
Pick-up Crew

« on: January 15, 2010, 06:07:57 am »

I am looking for any drawings for Nelson/ Marek 43 - ex "High Roller".  The boat was built by Carroll Marine in early 90'.

I have not been able to get contact information of Nelson or Marek.

Would you let me know, if you have any information of the boat.

Thank you very much.

Mas Azuma / Atlanta, GA
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 06:02:52 pm »

Terrific boat. I haven't actually sailed on one, but I was on a distance race once, and watched one these blow by us like we were standing still.
I wouldn't mind have a drawing also. You are probably aware that the Nelson/Marek firm no longer exists. My guess is that Bruce Nelson has some kind of involvement with one the Americas Cup sydicates. (The ones that have been sueing each other for the past several years.) I think that's were the big money is right now. Someone else was asking for the contact information for Doug Peterson, and this is same thing I told him.

Not much of a lead I'm afraid, but the best I can do at the moment.
I'd be interested in hearing how you make out. If I come across something else I'll let you know.   And best of luck with the boat.

Regards,
Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com

I am looking for any drawings for Nelson/ Marek 43 - ex "High Roller".  The boat was built by Carroll Marine in early 90'.

I have not been able to get contact information of Nelson or Marek.

Would you let me know, if you have any information of the boat.

Thank you very much.

Mas Azuma / Atlanta, GA
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 08:34:06 pm by sonosail » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length