Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2016, 01:50:27 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  Nicholson 32
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nicholson 32  (Read 2483 times)
John Everton
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Nicholson 32

« on: January 24, 2010, 06:40:34 am »

I am a new owner of Nicholson 32 in Australia. We plan to renovate the cabin. Currently, it has a customised layout. The SailboatData site has a nice drawing of plan & section of the original Nicholson 32. However, the script and finer detail on the scan is unresolvable. Any chance of getting a better copy, please?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 06:43:04 am by John Everton » Logged
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 09:44:36 am »

I am a new owner of Nicholson 32 in Australia. We plan to renovate the cabin. Currently, it has a customised layout. The SailboatData site has a nice drawing of plan & section of the original Nicholson 32. However, the script and finer detail on the scan is unresolvable. Any chance of getting a better copy, please?
The interior  on these may differ from one version to another since the boat was in production for many years. The drawing here is less than ideal. You can probably get a better one from  from Mike Davies in the UK. (I've purchased a number of brochures from him myself, though I have no financial arrangement with his company.)
http://www.yachtbrochures.co.uk/grp.htm  I see that he has brochures for 2 different versions of the Nic 32  listed.  If you send him an email, he'll probably tell you how much detail is displayed for either one. It would probably be helpful to know when yours was built.

Regards,
Randy Browning
Norwalk, CT
sailboatdata.com

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length