Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2016, 05:15:10 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  KRAMER 24' INFO NEEDED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KRAMER 24' INFO NEEDED  (Read 3946 times)
Heaven Inspired
INFO WANTED ON KRAMER SAILBOATS
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: 1974 KRAMER 24

1974 KRAMER 24

« on: February 05, 2010, 02:48:36 pm »

::)  INFO NEEDED ON 1974 KRAMER 24' Need Any info anyone can give me on a Sailboat designed by Norbert Kramer early 1970's in Bridgeport by Kramer Yacht Co. Even if it's an earlier year than mine. The boat I just purchased is a 1974, needs some restorations on the inside and hope to restore it to it's original form. If you have any information or can send me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me heaven_inspired@yahoo.com

Thank you so very much for your time.

Prayers and Best Wishes,

Tammy
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 12:46:23 pm »

I wish I could help you more. I HAVE heard of this guy, and the boat, and in fact I actually live less than ten miles from Bridgeport,  but know little more than what you see here. I read somewhere that  after he sold his boat building company, he became interested in building small airplanes. If I learn anything more I will certainly let you know.
Do you have any pictures of the boat the way it is now?
Really like to see one of these. I'm going to contact my friend who is real 1/4 ton aficionado and may have some information on this boat.

Regards,
Randy Browning
Norwalk, CT USA
sailboatdata.com

::)  INFO NEEDED ON 1974 KRAMER 24' Need Any info anyone can give me on a Sailboat designed by Norbert Kramer early 1970's in Bridgeport by Kramer Yacht Co. Even if it's an earlier year than mine. The boat I just purchased is a 1974, needs some restorations on the inside and hope to restore it to it's original form. If you have any information or can send me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me heaven_inspired@yahoo.com

Thank you so very much for your time.

Prayers and Best Wishes,

Tammy
Heaven Inspired
INFO WANTED ON KRAMER SAILBOATS
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: 1974 KRAMER 24

1974 KRAMER 24

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:51 pm »

:D I do have many pics of it now. Sorry it's been so long getting back on here but I've been enjoying my little sloop.  :o  Write me and I'll send you some pics..

heaven_inspired@yahoo.com
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 06:23:34 pm »

:D I do have many pics of it now. Sorry it's been so long getting back on here but I've been enjoying my little sloop.  :o  Write me and I'll send you some pics..

heaven_inspired@yahoo.com

You could post them here so others can see them.  If you have touble doing that, let me know.

rb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length