Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2016, 01:16:37 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  KNOW OF A SITE THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO OUR LIST
| | |-+  Cooper 416 Owners Association
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cooper 416 Owners Association  (Read 5336 times)
ansa
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Cooper 416

« on: February 28, 2010, 02:33:12 pm »

I am the webmaster of a site I created for Cooper 416 owners:

hppt://cooper416.250free.com

Regards,
David Bereznai
SV Ansa, currently in La Paz, Mexico
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:09:34 pm »

I will add your site even though it isn't a fully qualified domain name which is normally what I require. I had a look at it and I noticed that you are using a number of my images.  This is OK, but it would have been nice if you had asked me first.  I would very much appreciate it if you posted some kind of attribution.  If you get back to me, I can tell you how I would prefer that you do this.
Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com

I am the webmaster of a site I created for Cooper 416 owners:

hppt://cooper416.250free.com

Regards,
David Bereznai
SV Ansa, currently in La Paz, Mexico
ansa
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Cooper 416

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 04:08:28 pm »

Randy,

Sorry about the very tardy reply, but I never thought to go back and look at this forum topic.  I probably never would have seen your reply except that a friend found it and emailed it to me.

Yes, I did copy your images of other Stan Huntingford designs and put them in my site.  It never occurred to me to ask permission - I apologize - my bad.  I'll gladly attribute anyway you want.
Please reply by email.

Regards,
David Bereznai
SV Ansa
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 09:22:15 pm »

Randy,

Sorry about the very tardy reply, but I never thought to go back and look at this forum topic.  I probably never would have seen your reply except that a friend found it and emailed it to me.

Yes, I did copy your images of other Stan Huntingford designs and put them in my site.  It never occurred to me to ask permission - I apologize - my bad.  I'll gladly attribute anyway you want.
Please reply by email.

Regards,
David Bereznai
SV Ansa

David,
Thanks for getting back to me. Hard for me remember exactly what this was all about. But I'm not going to worry about it. Use whatever you want. Unfortunately I can't locate your site now. The link you posted here is not correct.

Regards,
Randy Browning
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length