Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2016, 06:57:44 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  New Information, Corrections, Omissions etc.
| | |-+  Bahama 25 (McGlasson design, Cape Foulweather builder)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bahama 25 (McGlasson design, Cape Foulweather builder)  (Read 11973 times)
dmb1958
Pick-up Crew

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 12:44:01 am »

Just lucky really; I've been shopping for my first sailboat on Craig’s list and it just pop up; and the seller was nice enough to email the page. But it is cool to add to your data ;D. I'm still considering a Bahama 25 if I end up with her I'll give you a report on how she sails.

Thanks, Don
marinelite
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Bahama 25 (McGlasson)

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 02:53:23 pm »

I would love to hear hear what you think after you sail one. I'd also like to know what kind of sails she has.

I found an old post card advert that came with my boat. Here it is...
[C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\My Documents\My Pictures\Boat\Image.JPG][C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\My Documents\My Pictures\Boat\Image0001.JPG]
marinelite
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Bahama 25 (McGlasson)

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 12:47:19 pm »

Well, she is about ready. June 1st we are sailing from San Francisco to Ventura! New sails coming next week. Got everything else fixed up, and a sheet to tiller self steering system set up. Wish me fair winds!
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 07:50:34 am »

Well, she is about ready. June 1st we are sailing from San Francisco to Ventura! New sails coming next week. Got everything else fixed up, and a sheet to tiller self steering system set up. Wish me fair winds!

Don't know how far that is, but sounds like fun. Like to know how it goes. Hope you have good weather.
Almost forgot:  If you ordered new sails, you must know the rig dimensions!
I any case, have a good  trip.

Randy Browning
Tom Shaw
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Bahama 25 Cape Foulweather

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 01:39:11 am »

Hellow
My name is Tom and I recently aquired what I believe is a Bahama 25 from my neighbor.  it is currently in my yard in Loleta, CA, located in Northern Ca near Eureka.  I was hoping that you could stop by and take a look if you are ever traveling up this way.  I would also like to visit to your location to take a look at your boat's rigging and general layout of your cabin, as well as the general purpose of the different compartments.  I am very excited about fixing this up and hopefully go crusing.   It appears to be a very solid boat, but needs some TLC.   Apparently, my boat has traveled to New Zealand and back twice.
Best regards,
Tom

Tom Shaw
707 382-0437
450 Table Bluff Road
Loleta, CA  95551
Fishonshaw@att.net
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length