Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2016, 08:21:32 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  hughes 25
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hughes 25  (Read 3436 times)
joni
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: hughes 25 hull 149

« on: May 29, 2010, 03:59:52 pm »

the picture of hughes 25 on site  does anyone  else kn0w the hull number and year of  said boat   as 148  or less   1968        this  hughes 149 u s steel   this  of 1973 owned by by me is said to be a 1973 and also the same picture of boat on your site......could one  enlighten me  to my somewhat confusion thank anyone for any help
joni
Pick-up Crew

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 04:21:10 pm »

could the moderator help in anyway
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 05:39:57 pm »

the picture of hughes 25 on site  does anyone  else kn0w the hull number and year of  said boat   as 148  or less   1968        this  hughes 149 u s steel   this  of 1973 owned by by me is said to be a 1973 and also the same picture of boat on your site......could one  enlighten me  to my somewhat confusion thank anyone for any help
Not quite sure what your asking. As the owner of the site, I haven't the slightest idea where that photo came from, and know nothing about the particular boat in it.  I fact, in fact, was ready delete it because I assumed it was a brokerage photo which I'm in the process of weeding out. Could you elaborate a bit? 
Because I am interested in hearing about the Hughes-US steel connection as well as how this might apply to particular hull #s, if that's what you alluding to.

Regards,
Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
joni
Pick-up Crew

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 07:34:48 pm »

hi   well the conundrum about the year from the broker it was bought from  is unsure except the hull number and pic are of the same boat   so its weird except th registered is joni Duncan witch is me  i would be proud as a motherduck  if you left my ....my....my boat as a backdrop love joni new member with now a computer  lost in the divorce....about hull 148 was built by hughes boatworks in 1968 confirmed by a member of sail net ..so hull 149 as a 1973i s quite a large gap and at the moment anyones guess...snb25  joni
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:09:23 pm »

hi   well the conundrum about the year from the broker it was bought from  is unsure except the hull number and pic are of the same boat   so its weird except th registered is joni Duncan witch is me  i would be proud as a motherduck  if you left my ....my....my boat as a backdrop love joni new member with now a computer  lost in the divorce....about hull 148 was built by hughes boatworks in 1968 confirmed by a member of sail net ..so hull 149 as a 1973i s quite a large gap and at the moment anyones guess...snb25  joni
mmmmm.  Still not following this completely. (But I am pretty dense sometimes) 
But I WILL leave the photo in there.  How's that?
rb

rb
joni
Pick-up Crew

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 06:03:18 pm »

thankyou..........your  not dence  ..i graduated  high school  in 1970,my parrents asked if i wanted to go to  higher learning ,i declined.....so they moved up to a 34 grampian ketch hmmmm it was used as i know but apparently was not built until 1972 hull 0001 is is not navey blue ,ive been looking for another ghost ship for awhile   ....it seems to me some builders owners have created boats before they hit the market  ...iknow this boat as i know my own  ,it seems that this might be  i.e. like gmc on chevy frames or vice versa...its an interesting hunting expidition....this is probably common with other bulder owners    thanks joni
scrat
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: hughes 29

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 02:43:20 pm »

Please go to my website on the hughes 29 and 25 and read the History of the Hughes Boat works I also have the brochure of the Hughes 29 and 25 posted

http://danceonavolcano.ca/hughes.htm
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length