Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 06, 2016, 07:07:44 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  What is it? (Mystery Sailboat model)
| | |-+  Ancom 23
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ancom 23  (Read 2839 times)
jm30
Pick-up Crew

« on: June 06, 2010, 05:10:01 pm »

I saw an add for a sailboat, I looked at it and liked it but wanted some more information about it. I did a google search and apart from some simple information could not seem to find and data whatsoever on it.The only thing I do know is it is called a Ancom 23.
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 04:55:16 pm »

I saw an add for a sailboat, I looked at it and liked it but wanted some more information about it. I did a google search and apart from some simple information could not seem to find and data whatsoever on it.The only thing I do know is it is called a Ancom 23.
Yes. A guy that posts regularly here alerted me to this boat which is the only reason I have a record for it at all. I will try to contact him to see if he has found out anything more about this boat.
Right now, I don't know anything more than what you see. Have you talked to the seller?
Could you point me to the ad?

Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length