Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 06, 2016, 08:56:37 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  KNOW OF A SITE THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO OUR LIST
| | |-+  Formosa 46
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Formosa 46  (Read 3622 times)
AlaskaBoy
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Formosa 46

« on: June 20, 2010, 08:15:19 pm »

I not sure I'm at the right place for this but here goes.

I noticed that there is no Formosa owners website listed.  There is one which 'handles' boats like my Formosa 46 as well as other models.  The site is the same as your currently listed 'Peterson' listing which includes the Peterson 44 and Peterson 46 as well as the Formosa 46.  Please consider a separate page in your listing for the Formosa line that includes the Formosa 41, 46, 51, and 68 foot boats.  These are all captured under the website:        www.kp44.org/

Thanks,

AlaskaBoy
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 02:08:04 pm »

I not sure I'm at the right place for this but here goes.

I noticed that there is no Formosa owners website listed.  There is one which 'handles' boats like my Formosa 46 as well as other models.  The site is the same as your currently listed 'Peterson' listing which includes the Peterson 44 and Peterson 46 as well as the Formosa 46.  Please consider a separate page in your listing for the Formosa line that includes the Formosa 41, 46, 51, and 68 foot boats.  These are all captured under the website:        www.kp44.org/

Thanks,

AlaskaBoy

The kp44.com website is already listed here. Maybe you weren't able to find it? But let me look into this further so that I can better answer your request. There may well be boats that I have left out. So whatever boats that I can find reasonably complete and accurate information on, I very much wish to include.  Of course it would be helpfull if you could inform me about the boats of which you speak.

Regards,
Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length