Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 07, 2016, 07:05:41 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  How to remove a rudder of a (Compass) Easterly 30
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to remove a rudder of a (Compass) Easterly 30  (Read 2316 times)
Ivo Bozanic
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Easterly 30 (Compass)

« on: August 10, 2010, 06:11:02 pm »

I have pulled my boat out on the hard stand to give her a new coat of paint and fix some plisters, however can't work out how the rudder comes off, any one out there knows how these come off, be great to hear from you.
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:52:46 am »

I have pulled my boat out on the hard stand to give her a new coat of paint and fix some plisters, however can't work out how the rudder comes off, any one out there knows how these come off, be great to hear from you.

Sorry I can't help too much with the rudder removal. (especially since I don't even know what this boat looks like)  I would very much like to know more about this particular yacht. Is this the EASTERLY 30 that I have listed (designed by Brennan)? And is it also called a COMPASS 30?  Do you have a picture or anything? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Randy Browning
Norwalk, CT
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length