Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2016, 08:53:27 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  TYLERCRAFT Sailboats
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TYLERCRAFT Sailboats  (Read 8531 times)
Barney Post
Global Moderator

« on: August 23, 2008, 09:20:05 am »

I see some of the smaller models listed here. They made a larger model (40'+) I believe.  Don't have enough verifyable specs. to add to the Database. Like to hear from anyone  who knows more about this, the company, or any of the other models. Please don't PM. Just changed email.
Thanks
JV33
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: JV33

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 02:20:55 pm »

A friend of mine has one the 24?, and he has found some he did some research on the subject.  I'll find out what he has.

Cheers.
sailor4you
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: 1964 Tylercraft 24 / 1979 Bayliner Buccaneer 250

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 02:31:37 pm »

Here are a couple of links to information about Tylercraft sailboats. Photos of boats and Owners Manuals/ Price lists. Please send pictures of your boats and any information you may have to me. 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tylercraft_Sailboats/

http://sites.google.com/site/tylercraftsailboats/

http://www.boatersline.com/viewtopic.php?p=2130

Fair winds and following seas

Bill  <sailor4you@hotmail.com>
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:46:12 pm by sailor4you » Logged
conga
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: tylercraft

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 03:19:26 pm »

I have one 43 in my shop here ion mexico, my father along with Mr Ted Tayler wanted to build them here, if you want more informtaion, let me know, David Conde      conga01@hotmail.com
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 02:22:53 pm »

I have one 43 in my shop here ion mexico, my father along with Mr Ted Tayler wanted to build them here, if you want more informtaion, let me know, David Conde      conga01@hotmail.com

Absolutely!. Anything you have would be greatly appreciated.  Someone found Mr. Tylers obituary from a few years ago. This person was going to make an attempt to contact his widow, (assuming that she was still living). But I haven't heard back about that.  Information an Mr Tyler and all Tyler models is so difficult to find.   Whatever you can come up with would be  a major contribution.

Regards,
Randy Browning
Norwalk, CT
sailboatdata.com
roywrennn
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: Tylercraft

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 03:28:59 pm »

I have a 29' Tylercraft for sale.  If you are interested, please call me for info - Roy Wrenn - 860-888-7038 or roywrenn@aol.com
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 07:22:09 am »

I have a 29' Tylercraft for sale.  If you are interested, please call me for info - Roy Wrenn - 860-888-7038 or roywrenn@aol.com

Ad has been posted.
I was wondering if you know something about the origins of this particular design.
It doesn't look anything like the other the other Tylercraft models.

Randy Browning
sailboatdata.com
specialtyhandcrafts
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: tylercraft t24

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 10:00:19 am »

Hi all,
I have a 69 T24. Sweet little twin keel. I have the original paperwork, brochures etc. Lot of fun to sail, built for ocean cruising but Ive only had her inland waters. Sadly she is for sale but let me know what info you are looking and Ill do what I can
specialtyhandcrafts
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: tylercraft t24

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 10:01:18 am »

Hi all,
I have a 69 T24. Sweet little twin keel. I have the original paperwork, brochures etc. Lot of fun to sail, built for ocean cruising but Ive only had her inland waters. Sadly she is for sale but let me know what info you are looking and Ill do what I can
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 09:46:04 am »

Hi all,

Thanks.
The T-24 is the only one for which I already have a brochure.
This seems to have been the most popular model.

rb
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length