Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2016, 04:56:37 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  Information Wanted
| | |-+  suffolk skipper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: suffolk skipper  (Read 1947 times)
neal zoromski
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: sufflok skipper

« on: October 20, 2010, 05:51:41 pm »

hello, I am new to the world of sail boats, so bare with me.  I have a sail boat that was giving to me by a friend.  It is a plywood kit boat, that was purchased out of ontario canada in 1967, the owner has the shell of the boat finished, but the inside of the cabin, the mast, rudder, and all the final details are not.  I have all the materials to finish the boat, but I am un able to read the plans due to the age.  The information I do have is that it was called the suffolk skipper length 18 ft. beam 6' 10" hull draught 11' headroom 4' displacement 1200lbs. ballast 600-800lbs. sail 130sq' mast hight 25' berth 3-4 . I have a print that has all this information, and a drawing of the boat, but no detail. At the top of the print it says designed by charles greene  A.M.B.G. I would love to find a set of plans for this sailboat and finish the project, any help or leeds on ware to go would be great.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length