Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2016, 08:41:14 pm
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  New Information, Corrections, Omissions etc.
| | |-+  Dickerson 41
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dickerson 41  (Read 2301 times)
DzerWogs
Pick-up Crew

Boat Type: 1974 Dickerson 41 wood ketch

SOUTHERN CROSS at anchor in the Bahamas

« on: January 16, 2011, 08:58:37 pm »

The layout you have listed for a Dickerson 41 is actually the layout for the Dickerson 37.  We own the first Dickerson 41 built, 1974, the last wooden boat they built which was designed by Ernie Tucker.  We have a drawing that I could email to you of the 41 if you would like.

D & Don Wogaman
SV SOUTHERN CROSS

D & Don
SV SOUTHERN CROSS
1974 Dickerson 41 ketch, the last woody
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:13:59 am »

The layout you have listed for a Dickerson 41 is actually the layout for the Dickerson 37.  We own the first Dickerson 41 built, 1974, the last wooden boat they built which was designed by Ernie Tucker.  We have a drawing that I could email to you of the 41 if you would like.

D & Don Wogaman
SV SOUTHERN CROSS

D & Don,
Thank you very much for taking the time. I would certainly like to see the drawing. Now I'm wondering what I have for the layout for the 37. (non Farr). It may be that I really need to back to the drawing board with my Dickerson section which isn't very comprehensive as it is. There was a 26 foot model also that I haven't added.

Again,
very much appreciated.
Randy Browning
Norwalk, CT USA
sailboatdata.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length