Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2016, 03:27:39 am
Home Help Search Login CONTACT Register
News: http://sailboatdata.com/bbs/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=11.0;limit=20

+  SailboatData.com - Forum
|-+  Main
| |-+  What is it? (Mystery Sailboat model)
| | |-+  Cape Foulweather 25
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cape Foulweather 25  (Read 3496 times)
dmb1958
Pick-up Crew

« on: February 14, 2011, 02:17:51 am »

Hi I am new to the site; I'm looking to buy my first sailboat found what appears to be a Cape Foulweather 25? Boat is fiberglass. I have not been able to find any information on this boat; being a Cape Foulweather I would assume that it was designed by Joe McGlasson.  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
sonosail
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:27:17 am »

Hi I am new to the site; I'm looking to buy my first sailboat found what appears to be a Cape Foulweather 25? Boat is fiberglass. I have not been able to find any information on this boat; being a Cape Foulweather I would assume that it was designed by Joe McGlasson.  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
I'm striking out on everything lately! I have HEARD of this boat, but have never been able to list it because, beyond knowing of it's exisitance,  that it has a 'folkboatish' looking hull, (and no resemblance to the Islander /Bahama 24)  I've never found anything else about it.  A man contacted me a while back who was a friend of Joe McGlasson. (he provided the photo I have on his bio page) but didn't mention this boat.
Not much help, I'm afraid. Hopefully some expert will chime in and tell us all about it.
You also might try the wizards over at boatdesign.net.   

Randy Browning
sailboatdatat.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length