|Ericson Yachts was founded by a number of former employees of Columbia Yachts.|
With a few exceptions, the Ericson line was a collaboration with designer Bruce King.
Though many Ericson models sold extremely well, the company had a turbulent history financially from the beginning with numerous changes in ownership.
In 1968 the company became a subsidiary of Pacific American Industries and a new plant was built in Santa Ana , CA.
By 1990, the Ericson brand had been acquired by Pacific Seacraft, which continued to build some of the later models until 1999, when it was retired.
1931 Deere Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705