The time has come. The boat featured in this blog for the past 8 years is now for sale. At some
point, one reaches the stage where one wants to try something bigger and better. I’ve reached that
stage. But parting with this vessel is like parting with a family member. She helped me survive
storms. She loves rough weather. She also was my refuge from the world when it got to be too
stressful. All the stress went away as soon as I stepped aboard her. Now I’m offering this jewel to
someone else who can appreciate her.Asking price: $8500 OBO
- Made when boats were made thick and durable, she will last for years to come
- She’s fast. No, I wasn’t a winner on her. But other captains more daring and experienced than me
were able to bring home the gold on her and on boats like her.
- She’s rigged for solo sailing. You can take off on your own without worrying about whether you can
handle her, in just about any weather.
- Engine Brand: Electric Yacht
- Year Built: 2011
- Model:: 180ibl
- Batteries: 4-100Ah
- Charger: QuadPro Sportsman Series
- House Charger: ProMariner Tournament 100 Dual
- V-Berth claims to sleep 2. One can sleep comfortably
- Salon can sleep 2 comfortably
- Starboard claims to sleep 2. But where would you store stuff?
- Non-working stove taken out. Providing nice butane stove in its place.
- Ice box
- Macerator toilet
Hull and Deck:
- Winches: 2 Anderson 2-speed 40ST
- Harken roller fuller
- Genoa: 2013 150% genoa.
- 193.98 sq ft
- Full battened mainsail with 2 reef points
- 3 reefing lines
- Traveler just forward of wheel
- Rigged for solo sailing
- Whisker Pole
- All portholes replaced within the past 3 years
- Handholds above cabin replaced 4 years ago
- Barrier coat added this past year
- Ablative bottom paint applied annually
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 anchors
- Maxprop folding prop