Fricke & Dannhus GmbH & Co KG
Grosse Str. 25
Tel .: 0 54 47/2 74
Fax: 0 54 47/6 27
Shipyard location :
Around the Hah 72
Tel .: 0 54 43/10 85
Fax: 0 54 43/24 46
From the company website:
The company's and family history, from 1897 with Heinrich Fricke, through his son Georg Fricke, to Edelhard Dannhus and Hermann Dannhus, to the youngest master boat builder and co-owner, Jens Dannhus.
- In 1897 Heinrich Fricke made everything from wood.
- In 1920/21 Georg Fricke built the first wooden boats on the Dümmer and later went into series production.
- Motor launch followed during the war, later round-trip sailing boats, electric boats, sailing dinghies, rowing and paddle boats.
- In 1967 the shipyard took part in a boat exhibition for the first time.
- 1969 opened a shop with boat accessories and clothing.
- In 1981 the shipyard in Hüde-Sandbrink was taken over.
Years in Business: 1897 - present
Sailboats Built By Fricke & Dannhus GmbH & Co KG
(Dates indicate when boat was first built by any builder)