ove årthun

What kind of construction drawings are you looking for and what are you going to use it for?
I am an owner of a Mariner/Stadel 48 and in conjunction with getting the boat CE approved and certified when imported to europe I had to build up a severe documentation included hydrodynamic calculations and perform stability tests to show evidence of the requirements for ocean going vessel Class A.
In order to be able to do the above I had to make electronical measurement of the hull, so these data is in my position included all hydrodynamic calculations. Further more I have made a user manual for the boat as per requirements. So in fact I am sitting on the hole documentation needed for getting this spesific vessel type/make CE approved.