October 5, 2022 at 10:28 am #85944
I can’t claim to be any expert, but I get a lot done myself.
PSK125 has a good answer, then add the single pad lowering for the rest of the job.
- Use front pads to raise bottom of front of keel, paint there,
- Spend some time painting the rest of the hull while bottom front dries,
- Lower when you figure the keel is dry enough,
- Use rear pads to raise back edge of keel, paint there,
- Spend some time painting the rest of the hull while it dries,
- Lower only one pad a few inches to paint under that missed spot, repeat for all pads