• Creator
    Topic

Is it possible to add boats to the list?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yes, but we have to do it. If you know of a production boat (at least three hulls built) that is not in our database, let us know. Or, send us the specs with documentation (we do not use specs from For Sale ads). It could be a builder’s brochure, a page from an owner’s manual, a link to the the builder’s website, etc. and we’ll add it.

Tedd McHenry
    Participant

I just bought a boat that’s not in your database. It’s a 246 Versus, from TES Yacht, in Poland. Some specifications are available on their web site, tes-yacht.pl. There’s a link to display the site in English; it didn’t work for me but perhaps it will work for you.

I’d be happy to assist you in getting more specifications.

The TES 246 Versus is now in our database. As is the 32 Dreamer and 550 Master.

Donald
    Participant

Hi…. I own a Del Rey 31 built by Blue Buoy Yacht co. You only show a 24 and a 50. How can I submit info on it?

Don

Hello Don,
    We have to do it. If the boat was in production (at least three hulls built), send us the specs with documentation (we do not use specs from For Sale ads). It could be a builder’s brochure, a page from an owner’s manual, a link to the the builder’s website, etc. and we’ll add it.
    Our email is contact [at] SailboatData [dot] com

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.