• Creator
    Topic
    Roy Spring
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    My name is Roy Spring, and I am looking for any information at all on a 23’ Creekmore Sailboat. I purchased this boat by accident. I purchased a trailer in Ohio. I Lived in the Fingerlakes region of NY. So, when I drove to get the trailer, I found a 23’ Creekmore with 10 sails and a 6hp Johnson kicker. I have found that it was made in 1975, made by Lee Creekmore and only 6 were ever made. She’s got great lines but needs a total restoration which I am starting soon. She raced on Lake Erie out of Cleavland, OH. and was ofter a winner, I think. I found a small Race badge in her belly. She was left to the weather so her guys and hardware need lots of TLC and replacements. Lots of cool things with her… can add extra keel weights bags or remove them. Adjustable 6’ rudder. Deck hardware I have never used, and I have sailed my whole life (68). I would greatly apricate any info. or direction to find more about this historic and classic racer. My email is royspring@verizon.net
    Thanks in advance for any leads.
    Captain Roy M. Spring
    ASA-106

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Roy Spring
    Participant

The Creekmore 23’ is one of only 5 left I have heard before… Only 6 ever made.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.