• Creator
    Topic
    Bret Bourg
    Participant

Does anyone have any info on sources for schematics/ construction drawings for the Mariner 48?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ove årthun
    Participant

Hi
    What kind of construction drawings are you looking for and what are you going to use it for?
    I am an owner of a Mariner/Stadel 48 and in conjunction with getting the boat CE approved and certified when imported to europe I had to build up a severe documentation included hydrodynamic calculations and perform stability tests to show evidence of the requirements for ocean going vessel Class A.
    In order to be able to do the above I had to make electronical measurement of the hull, so these data is in my position included all hydrodynamic calculations. Further more I have made a user manual for the boat as per requirements. So in fact I am sitting on the hole documentation needed for getting this spesific vessel type/make CE approved.

Bret Bourg
    Participant

I will be attempting an almost total rebuild of a Mariner 48 that sank and was submerged for approx 3 months after Hurricane Ike in 2008. The boat has gone through several owners, each making repairs to the exterior of the vessel but not accomplishing much on the interior beyond machinery removal. Everything from the cabin sole and below must be removed and rebuilt. What I am looking for are wiring diagrams/schematics and the layout of subfloor details…deck beams, supports etc.

Bret Bourg
    Participant

I will be rebuilding to ABYC standards and others as required.

Bret Bourg
    Participant

Overtheyardarm referred me to you…B.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.