• Creator
    Topic
    Nick Demorgoli
    Participant

Looking for a medium price on used 1994 Hunter 40.5 Legend monohull

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

It might not seem like it but this is a tough question to answer. Prices vary by model year, quality, location, sail inventory, engine hours, even by motivation (either seller’s or buyer’s), just to name a few things.

We don’t get into pricing but can tell you brokers have access to an MLS which includes the actual sale price of boats (not the listing price). Boats on Yacht World are for sale through brokers and, in many cases, priced with their input. This input will often include past sales plus some room to negotiate.

There is also NADA guides which can help as a guideline (https://www.nadaguides.com/Boats) for many boats.

Sorry we can’t be more specific, hope this helps a little.

Nick Demorgoli
    Participant

Thanks Bruce, I was able to find exactly what I was looking for at that website you sent me. In fact I might postpone the upcoming purchase of a hunter 40.5 Legend because of a link to a sailboat that might be better Suited 4 my needs…

Jolysebe
    Participant

Dear Nick,

This is a great boat but because of the age difficult to say. All depends on the options and the condition of these options.
    A Hunter 40.5 Legend from that age will cost between €40k and €60k.
    That’s a big gap as you see.
    The best regards,
    Sean

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.