Gallart Shipyard (Astilleros Gallart)
Originally located in the town of Mataro, near Barcelona, (ESP) known originally for a line Gallart motor yachts, and later, some racing sailboats. It first exported a yacht to the US in 1957.
In 1960 they became one the first Spanish yards to experiment with fiberglass construction of boats.
In 1966 Gallart Shipyard SA and Astler Ibiza SL merged to form a new company called Astilleros Reunidos SA (ARESA).
Since the late 1970's, ARESA was building commercial, military and surveillance craft from 9 to 60m.
Camì del mig, 20
08349 Cabrera de Mar (Barcelona)
Tel (34) 937 574 593
Fax (34) 937 574 787
Sailboats Built By Gallart Shipyard (Astilleros Gallart)
(Dates indicate when boat was first built by any builder)