Lawley (George Lawley & Son)
1866 - 1945
George S. Lawley Sr. opened his first yachtbuilding yard in Scituate, Mass. In 1874, he moved to City Point, in South Boston, to a site next door to the Boston Yacht Club, but by 1910 he needed more space, so he moved again, to the former Putnam Nail Works, in Neponset. George Lawley & Son flourished under the guidance of three generations to become one of the premier yacht yards in America until 1945.
Sailboats Built By Lawley (George Lawley & Son)
(Dates indicate when boat was first built by any builder)