Commissioned in 1952 by the YCIF as a youth trainer that could also be built by amateurs (with kits or from scratch). By the mid 1950's it was recognized by the Fédération Française de Yachting à Voile. Later adapted for fiberglass construction. But class racing was defunct by the mid 1960's and very few were built after then. Spinnaker area: 5.5m2/69 sq.ft.