• Creator
    Topic
    Matt J.
    Participant

Hey Sailboatdata Community,

My name is Matt, I’m the software developer and technical director here at sailboatdata.com. I’m excited to announce the launch of the new Sailboatdata Forum! It’s been a long time coming – I came to the project to redesign and update Sailboatdata around 2014/15.

We’re launching without much fan fare, but I’m eager to hear what you think about the new design and the new forum! So register for an account at https://sailboatdata.com/register and let me know!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jonni
    Participant

Thanks Matt… I just did a post about the figures given in the routine sailboat data listings for a given boat. What exactly do they refer to? What is the baseline reference etc? Thanks,
    Jonni

GEORGE
    Participant

Matt, I am brand new to the forum and just responded to a sailor looking for information on a Polaris 43, of which I have a sister ship. Only post, but the forum seems well designed and user friendly! Thanks, George

Hello everyone. I wanted to say that Matt did an amazing job for us. So amazing, in fact, that he was hired away and so no longer works on this project which is so near and dear to our hearts. Matt is a great and talented guy and had a big impact on Sailboatdata.com.

Matt J.
    Participant

Thanks for the vote of confidence @bruce_sailboatdata! I’m glad the you all are enjoying the new site and forum design.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.